- Release Date
- September, 23rd, 2011
- Running Time
- 47 min
- Screening Format
- Screen Size
- American Vista (1:1.85)
[ Directed by ]
[ Produced by ]
[ Cast ]
- OTSUKA Muneto ── Superior 0[ZERO]／Dr. Yellow／ＳＬ／ＹＳ－１１
- TATEISHI Yoshie ── Rail Star／Hiroshima Station／French Shinkansen／700 series Shinkansen and etc...
- SUGIYAMA Hidemi ── Rail Star／Tower of the Sun／700 series Shinkansen
- UEDA Hiroko ── Rail Star／German Shinkansen／700 series Shinkansen and etc...
[ Staff ]
- OTSUKA Muneto ── Screenplay
- OTSUKA Muneto ── Art Designer of Headdress
- NAKAJIMA Sota ── Art Designer of Headdress
- MATSUMOTO Koichi ── Theatre Director
- MATSUDA Akira ── Director of Photography
[ Production Company ]
THE KLOCKWORX, GINGIRA Taiyo`s, Unmix Emtertainment, PICNIC
[ Distributor (Japan) ]
[ Story ]
An adaptation of one of the best-known plays by Fukuoka-based theater troupe Gingira Taiyo's, popular for their anthropomorphic stage shows, that depicts the birth of the bullet train right up until the present day. A 0 series bullet train on the verge of retirement sets off for Tokyo one last time. On the way, it realizes that the history of its series has not come to the end of the line, and will be carried on by future generations.
[ Contact (International) ]
THE KLOCKWORX Co., Ltd.
#701, Meguro Suda Bldg., 3-9-1 Meguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0063
Rep: FUJIMOTO Itaru (CEO, President)
Attn: NEGAMI Tetsu, KOIDO Kanako, KASHIWA Keita
tel: +81 3 5725 3444
fax: +81 3 5725 3445