- Release Date
- Running Time
- 110 min
- Screening Format
[ Directed by ]
[ Produced by ]
[ Cast ]
- MIYANO Mamoru ── OBA Yozo
- HANAZAWA Kana ── HIIRAGI Yoshiko
- SAKURAI Takahiro ── HORIKI Masao
- FUKUYAMA Jun ── TAKEICHI
- MATSUDA Kenichiro ── SHIBUTA
- KOYAMA Rikiya ── ATSUGI
- SAWASHIRO Miyuki ── Madam
- CHISUGA Haruka ── Tsuneko
[ Staff ]
- MOTOHIRO Katsuyuki ── Supervisor
- UBUKATA Tow ── Screenplay
- KOZAKI Yusuke ── Character Design
- TOMIYASU Kenichiro ── Concept Artist
[ Production Company ]
[ Production Studio ]
[ Story ]
Tokyo, 2036: a revolution in medical treatment has conquered death...
By means of internal nanomachines, and the "Shell System" whose network controls them, human beings are guaranteed a 120-year lifespan, free from illness.
The disparity between those who can afford the luxury of prolonged life and those who cannot create the "Human Lost" phenomenon, in which people disconnected from the Shell Network become malformed un-humans!
Yozo Oba lives an idle, hedonistic and lonely life. Troubled by strange dreams and gnawing sense of unease he flippantly decides to join his friend, Masao Horiki and his biker gang on an ill-fated incursion into "The Inside" – where the privileged class live. The explosive encounter triggers a chain of events that lead Yozo on a journey of terrifying discovery and deadly encounters with "The Lost Ones" that will transform him forever.
[ Film Festivals, Awards ]
2019 Annecy International Animation Film Festival, Screening Events